Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Have Lusted...

It seems like everybody up here on the Northcoast has at least one motorcycle. They're EVERYWHERE! Seriously, there is way more cycles on the road than cars...it's amazing. For years, I've wanted to get a cycle, guess it's that mid-life crisis thing, LOL! This past weekend, has been Bike Week in Sandusky, OH...and I mean literally thousands of bikers have converged on this small coastal town. As we were out today, going to and from church, bikes dominated the roadways...I have to admit, I was awestruck!


But now, it's worse! As I've already said, I've wanted a bike for years, but just couldn't quite find a style, maybe a color....that just really 'jumped right out at me'. They're all gorgeous, but I just couldn't find the one that says 'Jim'. Until now....


This past week I believe I've found the one I've been waiting on! It's the new 2010 Honda Fury. Nope, it's not a Harley...it's a Honda...and it has my name all over it! Now, all I have to do....is to save my coffee money...probably gonna take a while! LOL!


Hope you enjoy it too!

No comments: