Monday, June 29, 2009

MayhemFest Prayer...

I am begging for your commitment to prayer! On July 31st, there is going to be a mass concert held at the Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, OH that desperately needs our most urgent prayer. The Mayhem Festival is coming to the Blossom Center, and with it comes a list of the most Godless groups in history. Headlining the concert will be Marlyn Mason, along with a a plethora of others. I'm asking that you join us in prayer that God will intervene in this event, and will make His presence known in such a way that both the groups and the attenders can't help but realize that God is real and desires a personal relationship with them. I'm praying for mass revival to take place! Nothing...nothing is out of God's reach. If you live in the area, I'm asking you to commit to personally prayer walking around the area before July 31st. Here is the list of the groups scheduled for this event:

Marilyn Manson

Slayer

Killswitch

Engage

Bullet for my Valentine

Cannibal Corpse

Trivium

God Forbid

Job for a Cowboy

Behemoth

All that Remains

The Black Dahlia Murder

White Chapel

Mushroom Head


I believe that God is wanting to do a mighty work here, and He's asking us to join Him. If you're willing to join me in prayer for this, leave me a comment! And by all means, pass this blog along to your family and friends so they can join us as well!


"Father, I know it is Your Will to reach this group of people. I know that You love them beyond words...and that You desire a relationship with them. Father we are giving You this concert...do a MIGHTY work before, during, and after this event! May history be made with Your power on July 31st! We love You, and thank You...and we praise You for what You're going to do! In Jesus' Name we pray...AMEN!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pastor jim....i e-mailed the link to your blog prayer request to pastor tim. also suggested he forward it to any pastors in the cleveland area that he has e-mail contact with. fresh wind will be lifting up this concert during our wed nite prayer mtgs thruout july. btw...if you decide to get a group together to have a presence at the concert, a gal i work with is willing to go. we have prayer & devotion b4 work & i shared the mayhem request with my coworkers yesterday.
carol rinella

dean said...

i'm in...

Robert Fellows, Jr. said...

...me too.