Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

It's in the wee hours of Father's Day morning...and I must admit that emotions are wanting to run high. I simply adore the fact of being a Dad, and honestly, I've got the best kid on the planet! Well, actually, she's certainly not a kid anymore...she turned 20 this year! But if I say kid, will it make me any younger? Just a thought. Tabitha, it's a pure pleasure and honor to have been chosen to be your Dad!

I've been thinking a ton about my Dad this past week. He will soon be gone 9 years, yet it seems like yesterday that he and I talked on the phone. If you only knew how much I miss those phone calls. Today, Denise and I were rearranging some things in our office, and I run across a copy of my Grandfather's obituary. He's been gone 20 years this past May...again, it seems like yesterday that we were taking Tab over to his house so he could see her. Gee time flies!

I've got tons of things screaming in my head that I really want to put on paper, but my ADHD just want allow it tonight. It's been a rough few days around here lately trying to get my CDO (that's my OCD put in the correct order) and my ADHD to play fair. Neither of them evidently understand the rules. Hopefully in a day or two I can sit down and get these thoughts outta my head...it's all about my Dad...and it's all about my DAD. You'll see soon.

To all my friends, family and my readers, may you have an amazing Father's Day! May you enjoy each and every second with your families. I know I'm planning on it!

Happy Father's Day To You!
Happy Father's Day To Me!

No comments: