Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lazy Saturday...

Today is proving to be such a needed day of nothingness! I worked for a couple of hours this morning at the pharmacy, but other than that....ahhhhhh! Mrs. Denise and I headed up to Norwalk, OH so she can attend a Pastor's Wives Luncheon, so I took advantage of the trip to check out this great little coffee shop in the downtown area. Here I sit inside Sherri's Coffee House...this great little, out-of-the-way, nook, that definitely has a Christian atmosphere. As I write this, I'm wishin' that this was located in Tiffin instead of Norwalk!

The Wi-Fi is super fast...the view is amazing (so far, I've watched over 150 motorcycles of all shapes, colors, and sizes go by...and that's just in the first 20 minutes!)...and the coffee is killer! So far, I've had a 4-shot espresso, and I chased it with a 16oz regular brew...I'm not done yet!

To put it simply...This reminds me of home...

1 comment:

dean said...

how far away is this from tiffin? u should buy her out...