Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Father's Day...

Today has been absolutely amazing...and so needed! A quality day spent with my girls is priceless. Here's a brief synopsis of my incredible day.

  1. Got to 'kinda' sleep in.
  2. Headed out to Columbus for a day of mayhem.
  3. First stop, one of my favorite places ever, where I bought THIS for our H2O Praise Band. We're really gonna kick it up a notch this fall!
  4. Then HERE for lunch.
  5. Next was a mad dash to Old Navy...today was their last day of their 1/2 price men's sale. You should've seen Tabitha strippin' down a mannequin...that thing didn't stand a chance.
  6. Then off to Polaris...nobody warned them Tabitha was coming!
  7. Last stop in Columbus was HERE. The girls enjoyed Fraps while I scoured the place! Oh, I had one too after my adventure!
  8. Now on the road back home and a final stop at the Big Dipper for Ice Cream Flurrys. Mine was a Cherry Cheesecake.
  9. After we got home, we looked at Tab's amazing pics from her vacation at the lake. She's such a photo ham! LOL!!!

Fairly simple day...that's what I wanted.

Quality time with my girls...not only priceless, but irreplaceable!

I...am a blessed man.

Happy Father's Day to me!

No comments: