Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Week That Was...

OK...TU is off and running! Man, is it running! The prof's are dealing out homework like never before...students seem to be already overwhelmed. Hopefully things will smooth out in a week or two.

We had a great kickoff to H2O last week. Wow, the electricity was amazing. Great group of new students! It was so great to see old friends. Can't wait till this Thursday!

We had a great time at First Baptist Church in Sheffield Lake this past Sunday. The people are incredible. And their pastor...Ron Woods, definitely a close friend in the making. We share so much in common, it's scary. I honored to have Ron in my friend circle.

We had great services at The River Church on Sunday night. Now that summer is over, our services are back on the TU campus. I'm glad to be back!

Got a couple of new toys this week: A car charger for my phone (Thank God)! That was sooo a necessity. And a cordless mouse for my laptop. The last thing I want is carpel tunnel of the finger by using the mouse pad! :D

Hope your week has been great...let me hear from you...gotta go, there's a fresh pot of coffee waiting on me...

No comments: