Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Season's Are A'Changing....

Just a quick 'Hey' from the northcoast! The last several days have been extremely hectic, I've actually met myself a couple of time, I've been so busy.

We had a chance to visit with the incredible congregation at First Baptist Church in Sheffield Lake, Ohio this past Sunday. Had a WONDERFUL time. And to all those folks, 'Thanks so much for your warm welcome!'

The weather is changing drastically now. We've had to scrape the frost from the vehicle windows the past couple of days. Can't wait to get moved so we can find all of our winter clothing...and our coats!

Speaking of moving, we signed the lease this past Saturday on our new house. Denise and I have spent today cleaning it, and getting ready to start moving tomorrow. We plan on getting all of our boxed stuff over during the week, then on Saturday and Sunday, get all of the heavy stuff, like the furniture, bedroom suits, upright freezer...and don't forget about my TWO pianos!! Our plans are to spend our first night there this coming Saturday.


Our h2o Worship Gathering is growing like I truly never expected. We had 32 last Thursday night...I'm praying for 50 by Thanksgiving.


We're very near to the point where we have our location to launch our new church plant. Please join us in prayer that this will all work out ASAP..


I'm including some new pictures on this blog of shots that we took around town, hope you enjoy!


Stay in touch....

No comments: