Monday, October 15, 2007

A New Monday...

Whew! What a week...and a weekend! It's probably a good thing that HomeComing only comes once a year! That's a lot of excitement and activities all rolled into a 7 day period. But my oh my was it worth it. It was an incredible time!

And even with it being HomeComing week, we STILL had 24 at our h2o Gathering last Thusday night! It's simply incredible watching students arrive for h2o. And to think, we have not even 'scratched the surface' yet.

Things are still 'all systems go' for us moving into our house on November 1st. We're all dreading the physical move, but literally cannot wait to get all of our things unpacked! You simply cannot imagine, over 2/3's of our stuff is still packed away. I told Denise this past week, it will almost be like Christmas getting to unpack all of our stuff. I just know that I'll find things I forgot we had!

Have a great Monday...I'm headed for coffee...

No comments: