Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Midweek Rain on the Coast...

Moving has started! We spent yesterday and most of today cleaning our new home. We did manage to take over 6 loads of our stuff that has remained in boxes today. To say the least, we're tired. And to add to that, Denise has got a horrible cold...please pray that she'll get better and get her strength back quick! Tomorrow, I'm sure that Denise will take over a couple of more loads of our stuff, because tomorrow night is our h2o Worship Gathering on the TU campus.

As I write this, it's raining, here on the Northcoast...the wind has a steady breeze, which makes it colder than it really is. Oh, the changes in the weather....

I can sense the fact that we're almost able to settle down, and get our routine going. Can't wait. I've got so much to write about, I just can't get to it.

Time to wrap up my last pot of coffee for the night...and crash. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hey. HEY! love to read what's going on where you all are. tell nise i feel her pain. i share the same cold. got it from byron. love you all.