Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wack Week...

It's really been a crazy week here on the coast. I think our day planners literally exploded! And to top it all off, all three of us are sick. The girls have been sick all week, and as of tonight, are still feeling pretty rough. I had to go to the doctor on Friday, only to get my share of medicine. I'm feeling better tonight though, gotta go back to work tomorrow morning.

Friday, we bundled up and went to the TU Fall Choir Concert. It was really good! Tab is one of the members of a new vocal ensemble, and they debuted their group on Friday as well. All I can say, is very good! They're a country vocal group that features four young ladies, and their name is Wildfire!

Saturday we stayed in until the afternoon and then headed to the final football game of the season. It was Senior Day at the game, which featured all of the seniors on the football team, marching band and cheerleaders. We ended the day at a dinner party for one of our good friends, Randy Platt. We had a great time...his wife is an incredible cook!

Today was church & Bible Study this morning...nap...church...supper! Today's church, both services, were extra good, even if I did preach...just a really good day.

Winter is definitely here, we had snow yester day...just slightly. Then as Denise and I were on our way home last night, serious sleet! Then tonight after church as we were coming home, a major sleet storm. It covered our ground and vehicles. So I can just imagine what tomorrow is going to be like. I'm sitting here now with a warm fire in the fireplace...and the sleet continues to fall.

That's about it for now...I need to take my last dose of medicine for the night and head to bed...TTYL!

No comments: