Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Morning Saga...

It's Tuesday morning, and we've been awakened by the annoying sound of a very LARGE truck in 'back-up' mode. Little did I know that the very LARGE truck was backing in to my driveway! My only day off, it's 35 degrees and now Lowe's is unloading a truckload of new windows in my yard! Are you jokin?! LOL!

Now 20 minutes have past and the contractors are here, ready to put the new windows in. Did I mention it's 35 degrees!

So it's now an hour into the process of taking out and putting in the FIRST window, when our contractors realized that they were missing 'something'. I'm not sure what 'something' is, but one of them is now on his way to our new Lowe's...15 minutes away...to get 'something'!

What an interesting day...oh and did I mention it's 35 degrees withOUT a window in my living room...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suck it up you weenie. drink more coffee. put on more covers.

so why are they replacing your windows? are the owners gonna sell it out from under you??

Jim said...

naw dude, the landlord has promised new windows and doors for several months. they're just now getting them installed. however, he really does want to sell, he just wants us to buy.