Friday, March 12, 2010

Crazy Desserts...

Don't knock it till you've tried it! Yep...frozen bananas covered in chocolate, then sprinkled in chopped peanuts! A-MA-ZING! The last time I had this was when I was visiting my Dad in Phoenix during the Christmas season. One of the highlights of the trip was a trip to Glendale, AZ to hang out in their city park! During the Christmas season, this park was one of the highlights of the trip for us. This city park literally came alive! And of course, food vendors were everywhere! When we first discovered this amazing frozen treat, we were hooked! I have often times longed to go back and re-experience those Christmases! And it was my incredible daughter who suggested trying this at home. It worked!

We'll definitely be doing this again...soon!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: