Sunday, March 14, 2010

An Atheist's View...

Sometimes, we just need our world rocked!

Dan Kimball is one of my favorite authors. I've read everything he's published, and with each book, it just keeps getting better. My favorite thus far is 'They Like Jesus But Not The Church'. The title literally says it all.

Now after following Dan on Twitter, and being Facebook friends with him, I've had a few opportunities to chat with him on different subjects. Each time, I come away from the conversations even more impressed with his heart and passion for reaching the lost/unchurched. I would love more time to get to know him.

I can only imagine what a church service would be like at his church, Vintage Faith Church. Little did I know that I would get a rare glimpse into one of their services...from an Atheist!

This is an article that was written by an Atheist, as he was visiting local churches in that area. It is an absolute eye opening blog post that is causing me to most certainly do some inward reflecting. It is also an amazing testimony of the Vintage Faith Church family. I am so very thankful to have read this article. I appreciate his viewpoint so very much.

Here is Dan's take on the article.

Here is THE article.

May you be radically moved!

No comments: