Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Wrapup...

It was an amazing weekend here on the Northcoast. So much to say, with very little time to write it down! I've got tons of stuff screamin' through my head that I want to blog about, but just can't seem to find the time to sit down and sort them out. Please pray for me that I can slow down long enough to download.

Our weekend was amazing! Lots of activities with our H2O students seemed to dominate our time! Denise has been sick, so I would ask prayer for her! Met a very gifted student on Thursday night...sure hope that God has plans for him to be a part of H2O. Natural talent...gifted beyond description...Christ-Follower...yep, he's got my attention!

Had an extraordinary time of personal worship & reflection last night. I've been watching God do some pretty amazing work in the lives of many of our students, and last night I just spent some time recounting those moments...awestruck! Our students are growing deeper in their faith walk, and sometimes I don't think they even realize it! They're becoming stronger...bolder...even sometimes aggressive in their faith! So encouraged by their witness!

Praying for an amazing week! You have one too!

No comments: