Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve...

It's a quiet evening here on the 'coast. Such a stress-filled day at work, and I was so glad to get off and get home! It's been a cloudy, dreary day...kinda rainy...just thick. We've even had fog warnings the past few days. Tonight though, it's cooled off, probably should start a fire.

Denise has been a busy little bee all day. She's already got the Lemon Ice Box Pie cooked...the Mississippi Mud Cookies done...the cornbread for tomorrow's dressing already baked. Dang, she's been busy! I sure do love that woman! Can't wait to wade off into her cooking tomorrow...she ALWAYS fixes an amazing Thanksgiving Feast.

I'm just so glad to be off work tomorrow, my stress level has just about erupted here lately...mostly thanks to the my job. An extra day off will be amazing! Tab started her Thanksgiving break today..slept in...then homework. Even on her break, she's busy making sure she doesn't get behind on homework. I'm so very proud of her. Her and her Mom definitely make my world go around! Words can't express how much I love them and am thankful for them.

Things are hoppin' at H2O! It's been absolutely crazy this year! So many new students involved...new ministries launched...students becoming missional...God is doing a might work at TU!

I pray that each of you have an amazing Thanksgiving...spend some quality time with your family...I know I am!

No comments: