Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Random Day....

Today was such a good day...a good day off from the pharmacy! After an amazing nights sleep, I was off to the campus to spend the morning. After several meetings getting H2O shapped up, I was off to Sandusky for a Pastor's Fellowship & Cookout on Lake Erie! Burgers on the grill is hard to beat, even if it is with a bunch of other preachers! LOL! And to look out over the lake...WOW! Then I headed over to Founders Community Church to discuss last minute details about Friday nights 'late night' evangelism project. I'm preparing Easy Worship and leading worship for this event. It really is late night! It starts at 11:30pm. Good thing I'm a night owl!

After I got back home, Mrs. Denise and I are off to run a couple of errands. Glad to back home for the rest of the evening. Time on the front porch...crusin' the net for a while....now time for coffee and a good book.

Life is good....

No comments: