Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Retreat 2008






I love retreats...exhausting as they are, I still love love them. This past weekend, Denise and I were joined with nine of our H2O students at our statewide Crosswalk Retreat at Seneca Lake Baptist Assembly. There were something like 125 or so of us there...collegians and directors alike...from all over Ohioland.

This was such a great time for me personally, to get away from the daily routines, and get to spend some quality time with my family and some of my students. We really had great time, got to see old friends, and to make new ones. It was so refreshing to see our students interact with each other...and with other collegians.

Time and space simply will not permit me to put down the millions of thoughts that are running through my head right now...just know this...God is seriously at work on the TU campus.

Enjoy...
Thanks Tab for some amazing pics!








No comments: