Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Week...

It's been a great week for our family. We had, without a doubt, the most incredible Christmas our family has ever had! Words cannot honestly say just how much I love my family! We've enjoyed major quality family time. And it's been so long. Another reason why I love my Lord so much. Only He and He alone can provide that.

Work, however, was totally crazy! Busiest week I've had since I started to work there. Great, great job, and I love every second of it, but crazy busy.

Today, was super! I was blessed by being able to fill the pulpit at Port Clinton Baptist Church. Great, great people...great Spirit...thanks to Pastor Gene for the opportunity to speak. Port Clinton is located right on Lake Erie, one of the Northern most communities in Ohio. It was about 7-10 degrees COLDER up there, than it is here in Tiffin.

We're getting ready to launch our Spring Semester of h2o on the Tiffin University campus. Lots of exciting things are planned.

Have a great week...be back later...

No comments: