Monday, December 31, 2007

Add This To Your Library...

For many years, I've been a student of 'students'. I've attempted to devour everything imaginable concerning the 18 ~ 25 year olds. And there are a LOT of great material out there, however, I have just completed a book by Thom Ranier that I believe to be the best of it's kind. Nothing I've ever read compares to the wonderful insights this book shares.

'The Bridger Generation' is a MUST read for anyone who is working with, or ministering to the 18 ~ 25 year olds. And it give wonderful insight into working with our current youth as well.


This is the age group that is missing from the majority of our churches. And if we're honest with ourselves, it's the age group that's missing from OUR church. We have a chance at reaching America's second largest generation in history. But in order to do that, we MUST be willing to admit that what we're currently doing in the area of evangelism and ministry toward this group is wrong, and that drastic measures must be taken...a total different approach is demanded.

I pray it overwhelms you as much as it did me...

No comments: