Friday, November 9, 2007

Weekly Round~Up...

It's Friday night late, and man has it been a long week. Denise and I are just now getting over this cold/congestion/flu/mess that has taken it's toll on us. Thank you for your prayers.

It was great to get internet back up and running, it's amazing how our family uses the 'net.

We had another great time last night at h2o, we had 30 in attendance, WOW! And to top that all off, 19 of us crashed McDonalds afterwards for a McFlurry Run! That was way too funny! But seriously, 30 in worship...now on a regular basis...I'm praying for 50 before the Christmas break. Join me in that prayer, wont' you.

I'm really glad it's the weekend. We've planned absolutely nothing! And I'm so excited! We do have to assemble a few pieces of furniture this weekend...I've borrowed a drill...for Denise (for those of you who don't know, Denise doesn't allow me NEAR tools and any shape, form or fashion)...so that small project shouldn't take long.

I built my first fire in a fireplace this past week, now that I'm proud of! But the repeat performance didn't fare as well. I really need to gather some wood this weekend, if an effort to attempt it again.

Have a great weekend, we'll talk to you soon...now where did I put my coffee cup...

No comments: