Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Midweek on the Northcoast...

Hey,

Kindof a weird day. I'm still miserable with this cold/flu mess. I simply can't remember being this sick in a LOOONNNGG time! And I'm truly a baby when I'm sick, so please pray for Denise and Tabitha.

We're slowly trying to get settled into our new house. We have our first house party this Friday. The TU Dance Team will invade my house around 5:00pm, and who knows when they'll go home! :) They're a great group of gals. Should be time for some 'steppin' in Jim's house on Friday!!!

Got a lot going on, gathering food for a Thanksgiving Food Drive for h20, getting ready for Thanksgiving break, planning next semester's activities for h20, working, being sick...you get the picture.

We're almost secure with our new location for our new contemporary church plant. We're in the last of the negotiations now (I PRAY). It will be such a relief for our family to get back to a contemporary style church. The praise & worship music, full multi-media, the 'come as you are' atmosphere (where there is NO dress code), the cafe' type setting where relationships are built. Please join us in prayer as we near our launch.

And also, my best friend is just a few short weeks away from releasing his new book, "If The Truth Be Told." I'll keep you posted on that, and you will be sure to want to get a copy. I've read it, unbelievable stuff!

Have a great week.....

No comments: