Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Dec. 5th Mind Dump

Overall, not a bad week. A little stressful here and there at work. Enjoyed the TU Christmas Concert last night at The Ritz Theatre. Great program. It was Tabitha's last collegiate choir concert...still not sure how I feel about that! Snow fell for the first time this past week. First time, just a few flakes. Today, lots of snow in bursts...thankfully not that much on the ground. I don't like snow!

Here's a few thoughts from my week!

  • Had to bring in firewood yesterday. Love the fire...hate the wood.
  • Thankful for a paycheck, but I really would rather be on my campus full time.
  • Watched the girls decorate our home for Christmas...that NEVER get's old.
  • Enjoyed preparing for our "Presents" Christmas Message Series.
  • Had the last H2O of the Fall Semester on campus on Thursday. Makes Me Sad!
  • Having to wear layers of clothes now. Not a fan of winter here on the coast.
  • Slept in this weekend. So needed it.
  • Great church tonight at H2O Church.
  • Had 6 new guests tonight at church. Amazed at how God continues to bring new students each week.
  • Watching the season finale of 'The Walking Dead'. Great new show.
  • Fresh coffee and Mississippi Mud Cookies....SCORE!
  • Been conviced to do some serious rearranging to my daily schedule. Needed!
  • Praying for my family.
  • Really convicted about church structure and issues of multi-site work.
  • God's at work here...tryin' to be extremely sensitive to His direction.
  • Love my family beyond words.


Have a great week.

No comments: