Saturday, May 24, 2008

Quick Update From The Coast...

It's been a very busy couple of weeks at the Whaley house. We were blessed to be able to take a small trip back to Arkansas (more on that later), a couple of quick things going on around the house, you know the drill.

But the fun news of the week was that Mrs. Denise and I went to see the opening of the new Indiana Jones movie, 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'. UNBELIEVABLE! I grew up on all those Indy movies and I must say I love this series more that anything else. But this one caught me off guard. I've never been a Shia LaBeouf fan, mainly because of that crazy 'Even Stevens' TV show. But since he's made the switch to the big screen, this young man is really making a name for himself. He was really OK in "Holes", really good in "Transformers", but after last night, I'm an official Shia LaBeouf fan. And to pair his performance with my favorite actor of all time, Harrison Ford, I was in movie heaven. This is certainly one for the history books...hope you get to see it.


More coming soon...

No comments: